Kaleidoscope and the Oxford American are proud to welcome bestselling, award winning “Tales of the City” author Armistead Maupin to the 2017 Kaleidoscope festival for a dinner in his honor at South on Main restaurant on Monday, August 14th.
The dinner will feature a conversation with Armistead, led by Sara A. Lewis of the Oxford American. Following the conversation, he will be presented with the inaugural Kaleidoscope Career Achievement in Literature Award. The evening will also feature an opportunity to purchase a book to be autographed by Armistead.
This will be Armistead’s first visit to Arkansas. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to see him in person!
Two ticket types available:
- General Admission ($45)
- Dinner ($20 value)
- Opportunity to purchase book to be autographed by Armistead (book is separate purchase)
- VIP Reserved Seating Ticket ($125) (VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES)
- Private Meet & Greet with Armistead Maupin between 6 pm and 7 pm in back dining room at South on Main
- Picture taken with Armistead
- Book to be autographed by Armistead
- Reserved Seating in front of stage during the event
- VIP Film Lover Ticket to Kaleidoscope Film Festival