Queer Arts Street Fair
The inaugural edition of Kaleidoscope's Queer Arts Street Fair will take place on August 11, 2018 from 12 pm to 6 pm in the Argenta Arts District during the 4th Annual Kaleidoscope LGBT Film & Culture Festival.
This is a rain or shine event!
Do you have to be queer to be a vendor or busker in our street fair?
No. While preferential selection may be given to queer vendors or buskers, we also love our queer allies and they will be vendors/buskers as well!
How much does it cost to be vendor?
To apply is FREE, if chosen you will be contacted with a request to pay the following fee within 7 days to reserve your booth. If you do not pay within 7 days your vendor slot may be given to somebody on our waiting list.
Price per 10'x10' vendor space.
- Non-Profit (not selling merchandise) - FREE
- Non-Profit (selling merchandise) - $20
- Artists/Crafters/Makers - $20
- For Profit (not artists/crafts/makers) - $30
- *Food Trucks - $50
How much does it cost to be a busker?
Nothing! Buskers are assigned a performance space and specific performance time. There is no stage. Buskers are responsible for providing their own instruments, equipment, etc.
*We will only be selecting 1-2 regular food trucks and 1 desert food truck.
**No alcohol is allowed to be sold unless pre-approved by both Kaleidoscope AND Flyway Brewing Co.
***More than one vendor booth maybe be reserved.
All proceeds benefit the Kaleidoscope, a queer arts non-profit organization.
VENDOR BOOTH INFORMATION
- Vendor insurance is the responsibility of the vendors to purchase and is not provided by Kaleidoscope.
- There is no rain date and no refunds.
- Vendor spaces are 10x10, a vendor may purchase more than one space.
- No electricity will be available at vendor booths.
- No canopies, tables, nor chairs are provided by the event
- Canopies are highly recommended as there will not be any covered spaces
Queer Arts Street Fair Location
4th & Main Street to 4th & Maple Street
North Little Rock, AR, 72114