Redeeming Kaleidoscope 2017 Memberships
Thank you for purchasing a Kaleidoscope 2017 Membership! Your membership enables to you to reserve an advance ticket to select movies/events. For more on the benefits available for your membership level click here.
Here is a quick guide to reserving your tickets.
- Go to this link: www.fslrtickets.com.
- Select the first movie you'd like to get tickets, for example "Signature Move", then choose:
Quantity: (select number of tickets you would like to the screening)
Delivery: will call, print at home, or mobile phone
- On the next screen, instead of entering all your info, click "REDEEM BENEFITS" located at the bottom left corner of the page.
- On the next screen enter your Email Address or Patron ID followed by your First Name and Last Name, then click SEARCH
**Patron ID is on the Membership purchase receipt under the “BILLING” area. A link to the receipt should have been included in your confirmation email.
**The email, first name, and last name must be entered exactly the same as when your purchased the membership.
- If all the membership was found, the next screen will list your name and benefits available (if any) for the Signature Move screening. Under Select Benefits enter the number of benefits you would like to claim at this time, then click APPLY BENEFITS.
- Next screen you can KEEP SHOPPING to reserve tickets for more screenings or events or click CONTINUE (if you are finished shopping and skip to step #8).
- If you click KEEP SHOPPING you will return to the list of films/events, make your next choice, then choose the quantity of tickets you would like, then either click KEEP SHOPPING or CONTINUE if you have added all the films/events you would like to reserve at this moment. (You can always return later at any time to redeem any remaining benefits on your membership.)
- IF you click CONTINUE then the next screen is a TIP JAR, enter amount if you would like, or click CONTINUE.
- The final screen will confirm your order. Click PAY VENDINI. The dollar amount reflected is after your benefits have been applied. For most people this will be zero dollars however you may include additional tickets not included with your membership and pay for them at the same time as you redeem benefits.
Here is a video that illustrates most of the above instructions, however since all of our tickets are considered “general admission” in our system you will not be selecting seats.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!